#stayhealthy | We're here for you - Marriage in Denmark – Without a certificate of marriageability, without a birth certificate
Breaking News #Coronavirus #SARS-CoV-2 official update #weddingindenmark:
For the moment we just know the concept for all tourists; the concept for the marriage couple is still being processed. This first re-opening from the borders should be evaluate carefully.
Facts: German and Norwegian tourists have to follow certain rules:
- Die German-Danish border will open at the 15. Juni, so as the borders to Norway and Iceland. This means, that just tourists from Germany, Norway can cross the border to Denmark, no people from other countries. For example a Frenchman who drive trough Germany to Denmark will not be allowed to cross the border.
- All tourists have to observe the hygiene rules.
- A few Travelers will be asked to do a Coronatest, this will be done with a random principle.
- You can drive to Denmark if you have a holiday home or a Partner there.
- Furthermore travellers are welcome in Denmark if they have booked a holiday home there for at least 6 nights at the same place, but not in Copenhagen. You can linger in Copenhagen but not sleep there or in the surrounding local communities of Copenhagen.
- You do not have to travel to Copenhagen to get a Coronatest; not every day and not at every border there will be Coronatests made, and not at every common tourist area.
- Foreign people who come to Denmark get all information about the Danish rules.
- If a foreign tourist tests positive for coronavirus, he or she will be covered by the recommendations of the National Board of Health, for example for self-isolation.
- If a foreigner who want to travel to Denmark have signs for being sick, like coughing, fewer or something else, he will be not allowed to cross the border.
- The police will check if the people who want to go to Denmark fulfil the entry requirements.
- If a foreigner who want to travel to Denmark not fulfil the entry requirements he will not allowed to cross the border.
- At a holiday home, hotel, camping place or something else you have to submit a proof of rental.
Source: Danish government
From the 01.01.2019 there are a official update from the law. There are new, stricter guidelines for the marriage in Denmark for foreigner.
Now the examination of the documents leads only the central authority and they also issue the marriage license, the procedure is only electronic. Currently the marriage license takes depending on the case from 5 working days to circa 4 weeks and only with the marriage certificate a wedding date ccould be set at the registry office. For couples, where both have EU citizenship and all necessary documents, the marriage license is granted very quickly. The requirements for the necessary documents are now the same in all Danish registry offices, only the waiting time for an appointment for marriage takes different lengths. Now the examination fees (formerly civil registry fees) plus money transfer fees have to be paid together with the submission of the documents to the examination authority.
In the case of obscurities with the documents and / or doubts about the honest intentions of the wedding couple to enter into a marriage for the purpose of a common family life, the couple will be invited for a personal questioning into the authority.
Everyone can marry in Denmark, if you can produce the necessary documents.
Just people who plan a fake marriage, applicants for asylum or illegal immigrants can not marry.
Even after the change in the law, at us you can marry without a birth certificate or a certificate of nubulity!
Uncomplicated, unbureaucratic, fast but still lovingly marry. Sounds utopian? With us it’s the norm.
You want to marry legally without paper-warfare and are searching reliable and local pro’s? – than is your decision to marry with us the best choice.
Our 21 years experience and qualification are available for you. Always we get good references from our clients and we appreciate this as the highest accolade. You can read it at the point “Press & Clients say about us”.
With us, you can marry without a birth certificate and without a non-marriage certificate!
Just in exceptional cases the register office can requires an official certificate.
We are a local agency, registered in Denmark and present in the register office every day.
In all our service-packages is your personally marriage-coordinator on site, who helps you in word and deed.
With two decades experience and opinions from our clients we know how important a pleasant, qualified and personally support on site and in the register office is, so your marriage will be successful, without problems and happy.
During your stay in Denmark we stand the whole time by your side and ensure you, if you follow our advices, you will be married with 100% safeness and get back home happily.
Many problems, especially in foreign countries, can happen every time – Isn’t it relaxing to know, that you have a qualified contact there, who takes you all the administrative and organisational things off? Marry easy and relaxed – you are worth it!
We support the marriages from #gaymarriage #samesexmarriage.
Use our comfortable and safety chauffeur service from Hamburg, with the marriage and the Apostille, an overnight stay in a hotel, photos and videos with your camera!
Without any hustle and bustle, pleasant and on a high level – our premium-offers for just 1.499.- €.
Did we arouse your interest? So contact us, either you call us or via e-mail: email@example.com
We on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Speedheirat/
In Denmark anyone can get married who can provide the necessary documents in their case, except for those who are planning a pro-forma marriage. Even attempting a pro-forma marriage is punishable. Asylum seekers and illegals cannot marry in Denmark either.
Copyright notice: All texts on this website are unique content and are subject to their own authorship, among others, according to § 10 UrhG, § 8 UWG etc.